We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team as Marketing Manager. This role mainly will be responsible for B2B email marketing campaigns using Hubspot/Klenty, content creation, social media re-targeting and landing pages in Wordpress. You may also take the lead on selected professional acquisition campaigns, in particular our SEO and PR/backlinking efforts.
The most important thing is that you’re able to implement and manage campaigns end-to-end, driving short- and mid-term results. This means you will require a familiarity with different techniques to execute the campaigns in B2B mid-market and enterprise campaigns before (ideally using ABM), and a strong focus on delivering results. You are comfortable reporting on your campaigns on an ongoing basis, and learn from results to iterate on them.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced startup environment, and also, with proven success, build up your own team around key objectives and strategies. The successful applicant will work directly with the founding team in London, and collaborate with the product team based in Amsterdam.
The role is 100% remote until covid-working conditions improve, and we are open to part-time or full-time team members.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts, along with reporting and analytics to summarise progress
- Execute B2B email marketing campaigns using Hubspot and Klenty, tracking and reporting on results
- Asset creation including landing pages, articles and other pages on WordPress
- Set up and test paid campaigns, in particular social retargeting campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, and potentially small Google Adwords campaigns
- Run campaign analytics and build reporting to discuss with the founding team
- Develop strategies that increase our search engine results rankings, including keyword research, backlinking, site hygiene and updating metadata.
- PR efforts including journalist outreach, guest blogging and HARO (Help a Reporter Out)
- 2+ years’ in marketing with some B2B experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise with sales and marketing automation tools, especially Hubspot for email marketing
- Knowledge of marketing metrics and analytics (Google Analytics), and goal-oriented reporting
- WordPress/CMS knowledge would be ideal
- General understanding of SEO principles
- Excellent attention to detail and independent work ethic