We are looking for an ambitious Graduate Account Manager to join us in scaling and managing our client success function primarily for our B2B users. This role will encompass all aspects of client onboarding and success, including the management of any live roles businesses are recruiting for to ensure their success and continued use of the platform.
This role has huge growth potential, not only as we continue to grow and attract new clients to the platform, but also to help improve and scale our client success process and ensure we offer a best-in-class experience for all our users. There is also scope to get involved with win-back campaigns and re-engaging old clients as this role and team grows. In summary, we want someone who is driven, ambitious, and loves being challenged to make this role and function their own.
The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about improving the recruitment industry, and we’re open to a broad range of profiles. This includes both individuals who have no HR/recruitment experience at all, as we are focused on an ambitious graduate who can hit the ground running.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, while building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Training and onboarding new B2B users, ensuring they can make the most of the tooling and become active users
- Overseeing customer account management, ensuring high customer satisfaction leading to contract renewals
- Ensure enough candidates are available for the live jobs - running campaigns to acquire new users for each job such as LinkedIn Outreach, using CV Databases or other campaigns that can help drive user acquisition
- Utilise our CRM (Hubspot) to establish great communication and relationships with clients to keep them engaged with the platform
- Ad-hoc support on customer service for the jobseeker side of the platform
What we’re looking for:
- Super people skills: someone who loves interacting and helping businesses and professionals in their journey, extremely reliable and doesn’t miss a single detail... and if you do, not afraid to say so and to fix it.
- Passionate about our problem: a strong belief that an algorithm can be trained to make better-than-human judgements by excellently matching professionals and employers, and a desire to be part of this journey
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is highly operational, very hands-on, and you’ll find yourself solving exciting problems as and when necessary
- Ambitious graduate with a 2:1 degree
- We are also open to candidates with 1+ year of prior account management in technology or HR, or recruitment industry experience as a recruiter
- Excellent communication and writing skills to build relationships with clients while creating engaging content