Why join Jump?
In the busy world of recruitment, CVs & interview tips, Jump.Work’s mission has been to be different from the start. We believe hiring & job search should be as scientific as possible, combining behavioural science, data science & a love for understanding people's unique behaviour and passions. Through the platform we help businesses & professionals understand what drives performance and passion, and help them find the right professional match for their roles and next career step.
As of today, we are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space, working with some of the largest law firms in the world, hundreds of smaller clients and more than 25k candidates.
Your Challenge: is to own the front-end architecture and lead the development of Jump's Talent Platform. If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in!
This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of building and developing our front-end architecture, and Jump.Work's Talent Platform. If you’re passionate about front-end architecture this could be a unique opportunity to take over a platform that is constantly evolving and growing rapidly.
If management is in your career plans, there is also an opportunity to grow and head the team in the future.
Offices in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) or London (UK)
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Have 5+ years experience as a front-end engineer, developing web applications, preferably using JS frameworks such as React or Angular
- Take ownership of your projects and see them through completion
- Are passionate about creating efficient, intuitive user interfaces
- Care about building quality into your work, by writing clear and simple code, tests and effective documentation
- Prefer to focus on the ultimate goal of what you're developing, not getting distracted by perfectionism or vanity metrics
- Question assumptions, including your own, and iterate quickly to get early user feedback
- Are a good communicator
Why join now?
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. As we grow, the expectation is that you will too.
You’ll get real ownership and the opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled! In the end, it’s down to you, your goals and your performance.
This is a full-time role, ranging between £50-80k Base salary per year (dependent on experience). Ideal start-date is asap.