About the Role
To help us achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for an Account Manager. This is a formidable role and one whose ability to impact the future direction of a company to such an extent is extremely rare!
Do you love helping businesses succeed in making the right hires? Do you believe that behaviour can predict job performance better than a simple CV? Do you believe that artificial intelligence can crack this problem as well, or even better than we can as human beings? Do you enjoy building something up from the ground up, problem solving as you go along? Then this unique role might be right for you.
In this role, you'll take the lead in building our Account Management Function for small- and medium accounts on the Jump.Work platform.
In addition, you'll get involved in product development, including:
- Set up the SME account management processes, CRM and product features based on extensive user feedback and research, identifying bottlenecks and optimising part of the user journey
- Understand what product developments would help our businesses make more of the Jump.Work platform, through gathering structured feedback from your assigned businesses accounts
- Work with product and design to test these new business features on a beta-group of business accounts that are keen to try new solutions
You'll be managing small- and medium accounts on a day-to-day basis to make sure whatever improvements we're implementing are working:
- Manage small business accounts who use the Jump.Work platform independently, with a focus on the legal and professional services sector; as well as supporting the account managers in managing larger client accounts
- Sales qualify marketing qualified leads (MQL), and onboarding new small client accounts, discussing their requirements and feedback and ensuring they are set-up to make the most out of the product
- Build expertise in the different talent pools and roles that the Jump.Work platform covers, in order to help small and medium businesses best navigate the hiring platform and make the most of it
What We’re Looking For From You:
- Passionate about our problem: a strong belief that an algorithm can be trained to make better-than-human judgements by excellently matching professionals and employers, and a desire to be part of this journey from the (almost!) start.
- Super people skills: love interacting and helping businesses, building strong relationships as a trusted environment, are extremely reliable and doesn’t miss a single detail... and if you do, not afraid to say so and to fix it.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, happy to work towards steep targets, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is very hands-on and you’ll find yourself solving exciting problems as and when necessary.
- Structured problem-solving: able to identify bottlenecks, problems and suggest and test lean product solutions for the businesses before design & technical roll-out (“hack the system”).
Why join Jump
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent, driven, self-motivated problem solver who has a track record of delivery. The opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled!
As we grow, the expectation is that you will too. For the right person there is an exciting career path in this role which will involve progressing to a new role in the company within a year - likely to head up the Customer Success team, or move into a Senior Account Manager role, however, if you're passionate about other areas such as Product Development, Analytics, or Operations, there are opportunities to move in those directions as well.
Jump.Work is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - we have great clients and great traction! You’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team, and get involved in product development and innovation on a daily basis!
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, then apply now by the 9th of February.
In the busy world of recruitment, CVs & interview tips, Jump.Work’s mission has been to be different from the start. We believe hiring & the job search should be as scientific as possible. We believe that at the very core, hiring is nothing more than predicting future behaviour.
Therefore, we asked ourselves: How do we help people predict future behaviour?
That’s where Jump.Work started, a mix of behavioural science, data science & a love for understanding people's unique behaviour and passions. Through the platform, we help businesses & professionals understand what drives performance and passion, and help them find the right professional match for their roles and next career step.
We call this Performance Hiring.
Businesses can hire professionals who have the right mix of motivation, competencies and personality to succeed in their teams, while candidates can finally find the place where they can achieve what they want. We do this by looking far beyond traditional proxies such as CVs, and relying on behavioural data to better understand what matters!
As of today, we are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space, working with some of the largest law firms in the world, hundreds of smaller clients and more than 25k candidates. However, that’s only the beginning. We are going to bring Performance Hiring in every market in the world, changing recruitment forever.