Why join Jump?
In the busy world of recruitment, CVs & interview tips, Jump.Work’s mission has been to be different from the start. We believe hiring & job search should be as scientific as possible, combining behavioural science, data science & a love for understanding people's unique behaviour and passions. Through the platform we help businesses & professionals understand what drives performance and passion, and help them find the right professional match for their roles and next career step.
As of today, we are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space, working with some of the largest law firms in the world, hundreds of smaller clients and more than 25k candidates.
Your Challenge: Help us build a strong content and SEO strategy to educate and attract the right users
To help us achieve this we are looking for a talented and passionate content marketing assistant.
In this role you'll be spearheading the creation of content to drive SEO and organic traffic, taking on a number of tasks:
• Creating Jump blog content, sourcing blog contributors, nurturing content partnerships and curating partners content for our blog
• Creating Jump content to be hosted on third party websites as part of our backlink strategy
• Creating reports, case studies and e-books to increase the acquisition of new Jump Businesses and Professionals
• Curating the content on website to ensure our organic rankings, building on extensive SEO research and pillar page and cluster strategies
• Sourcing online communities and contributing relevant HeadBox content for them
• Work with our videographer to create great video content to support our sales and marketing initiatives
In addition, you'll be working to support the marketing team on copywriting for email marketing, landing pages and paid/social ads.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
To succeed in this role you'll need to be/have:
- Super organised and on top of their stuff: able to come in every day and push the content and SEO strategy forward. SEO is a long-term game and you'll need to be able to prioritise well to focus on those initiatives that have impact!
- Excellent written communication skills: You have a passion for writing content for a variety of audiences, and as part of your application we'll be looking for previous experience writing great content either in an academic, work or extra-curricular setting.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is new and will have lots of exciting challenges and opportunity for growth if you deliver.
- Love getting under our users' skins: Writing great content is all about our users and the questions they have, not about us. So if you're interested in learning more about others and helping them through great written and video content then this is a great role for you.
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent and driven graduate or soon to be graduate who has a passion for people, process and problem-solving. You will sit and work right at the core of the business and love having an impact on a growing business, and are not afraid to take responsibility and work outside your comfort zone.
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump.Work is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team.
As we grow, the expectation is that you will too. For the right person there is an exciting career path with Jump.Work and an opportunity to join full-time after the internship ends.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Why join now?
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. As we grow, the expectation is that you will too.
You’ll get real ownership and the opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled! In the end, it’s down to you, your goals and your performance.
This is a full-time role, starting at £22,000 Base salary per year. Ideal start-date is asap, but if you're graduating a bit later this year or have a notice period, we'd be happy to consider your application as well.
If you're not available straight away, there is an opportunity to come onboard on a part-time internship basis to start with.