Why join Jump?
In the busy world of recruitment, CVs & interview tips, Jump.Work’s mission has been to be different from the start. We believe hiring & job search should be as scientific as possible, combining behavioural science, data science & a love for understanding people's unique behaviour and passions. Through the platform we help businesses & professionals understand what drives performance and passion, and help them find the right professional match for their roles and next career step.
As of today, we are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space, working with some of the largest law firms in the world, hundreds of smaller clients and more than 25k candidates.
Your Challenge: Help us scale our business operations to attract high-quality candidates and build our customer relations.
To help us achieve this we are looking for a smart, hungry-to-learn graduate who can help us find and on-board more professionals to our platform.
This is a role for somebody who likes working to targets, has an interest in a process driven approach to the talent acquisition process, and enjoys working with people. This person must really enjoy working in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Training will be provided on the job and no previous experience is required.
In this role you’ll get involved in a bit of everything but your key tasks will include:
- Support account managers in understanding what makes a good profile for each job on our talent platform
- Help to train our hiring algorithm to make the best decisions on which professionals fit which roles
- Promoting Jump.Work roles on external job boards and other social channels, and researching new online websites where we should be present
- Building candidate lead lists in both social and CV databases, ensuring the quality and relevance of the profiles, working closely with the Account Managers.
- LinkedIn and email outreach campaigns to potential Professionals
- Communicate with professionals about their job recommendations via email and phone
- Work towards acquisition targets and proactively communicate when we are not meeting them
- Test out new improvements to gather additional data (e.g. new interview formats, implementing new assessments etc.)
In addition, you’ll have a hand in setting up new and better processes for running our business operations.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Meticulous and detail oriented: able to consistently produce work of a high quality over large volumes
- Process driven: have a strong drive to follow projects and tasks to completion in structured way
- Good judgement: have a good understanding of when issues need to be escalated
- Great written and oral communication: able to communicate confidently and accurately both over the phone and via email
- Team player: enjoy working and interacting with a diverse mix of people on a daily basis
- Adaptable: be adaptable to changing situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent and driven professional or graduate who has a passion for people, process and problem-solving. You will sit and work right at the core of the business and love having an impact on a growing business, and are not afraid to take responsibility and work outside your comfort zone.
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump.Work is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team.
As we grow, the expectation is that you will too. For the right person there is an exciting career path with Jump.Work and an opportunity to join full-time after the internship ends.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Why join now?
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. As we grow, the expectation is that you will too.
You’ll get real ownership and the opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled! In the end, it’s down to you, your goals and your performance.
This is a full-time role, starting at £18,000 Base salary per year. Ideal start-date is asap. This role is 6 months FTC with the potential to develop into a new permanent position at Jump with good performance.