Why join Jump?
In the busy world of recruitment, CVs & interview tips, Jump.Work’s mission has been to be different from the start. We believe hiring & job search should be as scientific as possible, combining behavioural science, data science & a love for understanding people's unique behaviour and passions. Through the platform we help businesses & professionals understand what drives performance and passion, and help them find the right professional match for their roles and next career step.
As of today, we are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space, working with some of the largest law firms in the world, hundreds of smaller clients and more than 25k candidates.
Your Challenge: Help grow Jump's user base by identifying new businesses to join the platform
In summary, you will be responsible for generating meetings with businesses to partner with Jump's conversational job platform for their hiring needs. Your goal will be to set up 5+ new, qualified business meeting per week. This means you will:
- Generate outbound meetings through cold calling, networking and research
- Engage customers and communicate the product to prospects
- Generate sales pipeline through outbound
- Lead efforts in building processes and procedures that are repeatable
- Work with prospects to ensure meetings for BDMs are attended
- Deliver marketing material and product insight to prospects
- Establish a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
- Report directly to the Sales Team Manager
What do you need to succeed in this role?
No previous experience is required for this graduate role, although previous experience a commercial role or internship (such as retail, account management or sales) is a plus. You are passionate about pursuing a career in business development in a start-up environment. On top, you are:
- Super organised and on top of their stuff: able to independently manage email campaigns, follow-ups, CRM updates and all that Jazz…. This role requires you to be structured, organised and to have a high attention to detail. It’s up to you to execute the campaigns so that we can hit our targets
- Excellent Communication & Super people skills: You love interacting and helping businesses, both on the phone and on email, don’t miss a single detail and have excellent grammar & spelling. First impressions really count in this role & industry.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is highly operational and very hands-on, and you’ll have to go the extra mile to make it a success
- Problem-oriented: Because you enjoy understanding people you are able to see if they have a real problem we can help solve, rather than blindly selling a solution they don’t need!
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent, driven, self-motivated exceptional graduate or someone with a passion for starting a business development career, who’d like to be part of a successful growth story.
Why join now?
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. As we grow, the expectation is that you will too.
You’ll get real ownership and the opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled! In the end, it’s down to you, your goals and your performance.
This is a full-time role at £22,000 Base salary + £10,000 Bonus (£32,000 OTE) per year