This is a 6-12 month traineeship, paid at minimum wage + expenses
We founded Jump to empower people and businesses to grow and succeed through a deeper understanding of what makes them unique.
What are we building?
We want to make tailored job advice available to every person and business. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the world’s first conversational talent platform, through which both businesses and professionals can personalise their search, engage with each other, and create meaningful matches to help them take the best next step for their growth.
By using behavioural data to personalise the job search of professionals, we turn the problem on its head. Whereas big job boards attract lots of mismatched applications that businesses have to filter through, Jump’s AI engines are targeted at attracting the right professionals in the first place - by helping them understand what could be a good fit for both their interests and skillsets.
Why join now?
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. As we grow, the expectation is that you will too. All doors are open, from diving deeper into a technical or functional speciality, to moving sideways into another area, to mentorship and leadership roles - in the end, it’s down to you, your goals and your performance.
About the Role
In summary, you will be responsible for helping our businesses hire fantastic professionals for their roles, and ensuring professionals have a great experience in using the platform for their job hunt. This is done through making sure each match made by the system is accurate, troubleshooting users issues, and testing out new solutions together with the Operations Manager.
This means that you will:
- Help to train our hiring algorithm to make the best decisions on which professionals fit which roles
- Work on the day-to-day of matching professionals to roles, working closely with the professional acquisition team and ensuring all the data gathered is complete and correct
- You will be involved in running campaigns to acquire new users for each job such as LinkedIn Outreach, using CV Databases and attending Career Fairs to find the best talent
- Providing user and operational support to ensure the processes run smoothly, jump into customer service and solve issues, run competency interviews and much more hands-on work
- Focus on Administration & Secretarial, Legal & Compliance, IT or HR role categories so you are able to specialise and be an expert in these roles
What We’re Looking For From You:
- Super people skills: love interacting and helping businesses and professionals in their journey, extremely reliable and doesn’t miss a single detail... and if you do, not afraid to say so and to fix it.
- Passionate about our problem: a strong believe that an algorithm can be trained to make better-than-human judgements by excellently matching professionals and employers, and a desire to be part of this journey from the (almost!) start.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is highly operational, very hands-on, and you’ll find yourself solving exciting problems as and when necessary
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent and driven student or graduate who has a passion for people, process and problem-solving. You will sit and work right at the core of the business and love having an impact on a growing business, and are not afraid to take responsibility and work outside your comfort zone.
As we grow, the expectation is that you will too. For the right person, there is an exciting career path with Jump within the operations team, and an opportunity to join full-time after the internship ends. You are available asap, or within the next couple of months, for at least 6 months. This internship is based in our London team.
Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - we have great clients and great traction! You’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team, and get involved in product development and innovation on a daily basis!
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, then apply now!