Accelerate your career, earn great money, and make an impact!
We’re Jump - a fast growing tech startup (currently a team of 20) who are committed to making a big impact on the world of Talent & HR. Our AI Recruitment platform empowers businesses to attract a very high percentage of best-fit candidates for their open roles, whilst saving them up to 90% of the time it takes to recruit via job-sites, and reducing their costs by up to 80% when compared to recruitment agencies.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious, motivated, and creative sales development professional who wants to join a company that offers them uncapped opportunities to grow and develop as we scale to our Series A investment in 2020.
Getting in at the ground level means you will be a key player in helping us become the global leader in our field, and in turn we’ll support and challenge you to become the best you can be. Ideally you will also be hungry to progress to sales or management when ready.
Your day to day will involve:
- Generating meetings through proactive calling, networking, LinkedIn, emails, mail, video messages - basically anything that gets results.
- Working closely with the sales team and Head of Sales to discover and execute the best tactics and strategies to get prospective clients’ time and attention.
- Constantly iterating your process to achieve consistently outstanding results.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Super organised and on top of your stuff: able to independently manage email campaigns, follow-ups, CRM updates and all that Jazz…. This role requires you to be structured, organised and to have a high attention to detail. It’s up to you to execute the campaigns so that we can hit our targets
- Excellent Communication & Super people skills: you love interacting and helping businesses, both on the phone and on email, don’t miss a single detail and have excellent grammar & spelling. First impressions really count in this role & industry.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is highly operational and very hands-on, and you’ll have to go the extra mile to make it a success
- Problem-oriented: because you enjoy understanding people you are able to see if they have a real problem we can help solve, rather than blindly selling a solution they don’t need!
What is the pay?
The pay is £34-37k OTE. This includes basic salary plus commission and bonus.