Your Challenge: Build insightful, interesting content around our Inbound Hiring Category
To help us achieve this we are looking for a talented and passionate B2B Content Manager.
In this role you'll be spearheading the creation of a variety of content to support account based marketing initiatives and drive SEO and organic traffic to engage users and capture leads. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on copywriting, contributing to email marketing and landing pages.
- Content Creation
- Creating webinars, reports, case studies and e-books to acquire and nurture new business leads
- Creating original short- and long format content around key user and SEO topics, building blogs and pillar pages from scratch, owning the full research, writing and editing process
- Working closely with the SEO team to ensure the content is correctly structured and released to ensure keyword ranking and traffic generation
- Creating ad-hoc content for the website and product, e.g. pricing page, product how-it-works pages, etc.
- Collaborate on thought leadership content, including the Jump People Space podcast, hosted by our Founder, Marja, as well as selected speaking opportunities
- Email marketing
- Working closely with the Hubspot and broader marketing team on weekly engagement newsletters, and nurturing emails
- Write product release announcements, working with the product and account management team
- Content Distribution, Promotion & PR
- Working with the social media team to ensure the content is distributed with the right tone/messaging
- Actively contribute to the backlink strategy, managing contributions to HARO and other back-linking and PR opportunities
- Work with leading publications in the HR space for paid publications and PR opportunities
- Work closely with PR agency to drive key messages on thought leadership topics we want to own
- Set up and manage the PR & Publications landing page, with articles featuring Jump
- Sourcing online communities and contributing relevant Jump content for them
This role offers a huge scope for growth as content is key to the marketing strategy at Jump, and rapid opportunity for progress with strong performance.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
This role is suitable for someone who already has 1-4 years of strong content writing experience and is looking for a challenge to help build up a team from scratch.
To succeed in this role you'll need to be/have:
- Love getting under our users' skins: Writing great content is all about our users and the questions they have, not about us. So if you're interested in learning more about others and helping them through great written and video content then this is a great role for you.
- Excellent written communication skills: You have a passion for writing content for a variety of audiences, and as part of your application we'll be looking for previous experience writing great content either in an academic, work or extracurricular setting.
- Super organised and on top of their stuff: able to come in every day and push the content and SEO strategy forward. SEO is a long-term game and you'll need to be able to prioritise well to focus on those initiatives that have impact!
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. You’ll have to produce large amounts of great content at a good speed, so love to set yourself a challenge and meet it. This role is new and will have lots of exciting challenges and opportunities for growth if you deliver.
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump.Work is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. You will sit and work right at the core of the business and love having an impact on a growing business, and are not afraid to take responsibility and work outside your comfort zone.
This role is setting up the B2B content at Jump from scratch, and will be a great opportunity for someone to dive in and get results quickly. As the function grows and proves it can drive leads for the business, you’ll have the opportunity to build a team and hire, nurture and traine more junior content talent.
Alongside this role, we are hiring a Head of Demand Generation, so it’ll be a great team to join from scratch. The team will have the full support and close interactions with the Founders at Jump, as well as full access to the Business Development team.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a full-time role, with a competitive salary depending on experience. We are open for candidates who have at least 1-4 years writing experience either in marketing or journalistic settings. An experience in B2B content is a definite plus. We are also open for more experienced candidates at a more competitive salary, and will assess any applications on a one-by-one basis.