Your Challenge: Help us build a strong content and SEO strategy to educate and attract the right professional users
To help us achieve this we are looking for a talented and passionate content Marketing Assistant.
In this role you'll be spearheading the creation of content to drive SEO and organic traffic on the professional side of the Jump platform, taking on a number of tasks:
- Content Creation
- Creating Jump blog content around key user and SEO topics, building blogs and pillar pages from scratch, owning the full research, writing and editing process
- Working closely with the SEO team to ensure the content is correctly structured and released to ensure keyword ranking and traffic generation
- Creating reports, case studies and e-books to increase the acquisition of new Jump Professionals, and working closely with marketing for the right distribution for lead capturing
- Creating ad-hoc content for the website and product, e.g. FAQs on job-feeds
- Email marketing
- Working closely with the Hubspot / email marketing team to set up a weekly engagement newsletter for professionals in focus career paths, utilising the relevant content
- Set up lead nurturing, engagement and re-engagement Hubspot email marketing flows to convert content subscribers to active Jump users
- Content Distribution & Promotion
- Working with social media team to ensure the content is distributed with the right tone/messaging
- Actively contribute to the backlink strategy, managing contributions to HARO and other backlinking and PR opportunities
- Sourcing online communities and contributing relevant Jump content for them
This role offers a huge scope for growth as content is key to the marketing strategy at Jump, and rapid opportunity for progress to Content Executive/Manager with strong performance.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
his role is suitable for a recent graduate with ideally some writing/journalistic work experience, which can be during university, as part of an internship, or in a personal (e.g. blog) capacity. We’ll also consider slightly more senior candidates who already have 0-4 years of strong content writing experience and are looking for a challenge to help build up a team from scratch.
To succeed in this role you'll need to be/have:
- Super organised and on top of their stuff: able to come in every day and push the content and SEO strategy forward. SEO is a long-term game and you'll need to be able to prioritise well to focus on those initiatives that have impact!
- Excellent written communication skills: You have a passion for writing content for a variety of audiences, and as part of your application we'll be looking for previous experience writing great content either in an academic, work or extracurricular setting.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. You’ll have to produce large amounts of great content at a good speed, so love to set yourself a challenge and meet it. This role is new and will have lots of exciting challenges and opportunities for growth if you deliver.
- Love getting under our users' skins: Writing great content is all about our users and the questions they have, not about us. So if you're interested in learning more about others and helping them through great written and video content then this is a great role for you.
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump.Work is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision - you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team. You will sit and work right at the core of the business and love having an impact on a growing business, and are not afraid to take responsibility and work outside your comfort zone.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a full-time role, starting at £22,000 Base salary per year for a graduate with salary negotiable for more experienced candidates. Ideal start-date is asap, but if you're graduating a bit later this year (e.g. summer) or have a notice period, we'd be happy to consider your application as well.