Your Challenge: Build the Demand Generation Function at Jump, building a Category Leader in Inbound Hiring Category
At Jump, we are at an exciting time where we are building out our B2B marketing function. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious marketer, with experience in B2B demand generation, to join and help build a function from scratch.
This role will be responsible for building robust lead generation to grow our acquisition of mid-size (100-1000 FTE) and enterprise businesses (1000) in the UK for our subscription solution, meeting ambitious goals in terms of lead generation. In the long term, this role may also grow to encompass acquisition of SME accounts (<100 FTE).
Given the target client size, this role will initially focus on Account Based Marketing, later followed by leveraging inbound marketing techniques. Of course, strategy is part of this role, so we’d be keen to discuss the exact approach together during the application process.
What does it mean to Jump at this stage?
This role will require lots of hands-on execution and ruthless prioritisation to start with, as we’re building up the team from scratch, and you will be tasked with building performing end-to-end campaigns.
The most important thing is that you’re able to set up lead capturing and nurturing campaigns, ideally within the account based marketing framework, that can drive short- and mid-term results. This means you will require a familiarity with different techniques to execute the campaigns (content, paid, social, email marketing), experience in running B2B mid-market and enterprise campaigns before (ideally using ABM), and a strong focus on delivering results.
There is currently another role live at Jump in B2B content marketing, which is designed to support this role once the first campaigns are up and running. Depending on the skillset of the person leading the team, we can adjust and expand the hiring plan to accommodate for a complementary skill-set for killer execution of the marketing strategy.
Day to day, you will...
- Collaborate with leadership and sales team to define strategic accounts and build unique marketing strategies and campaigns for target prospects
- Deliver of high-value content and touch points at the optimal moment in an account’s discovery and sales journey, capturing and nurturing leads and meeting critical pipeline goals
- Lead the development of marketing messaging around the target user personas and unique Jump value proposition, building Jump as a category leader in Inbound Hiring
- Grow prospect database of addressable leads, and ensure database cleanliness against existing/former customer databases
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure appropriate lead and account tracking, routing and scoring
- Define success metrics and own performance analysis of ABM and lead generation programs
- Deliver the calendar of institutional event activities and basic social media coverage, until events/community manager is in place (with events schedule temporarily paused during COVID restrictions)
Could this be the right challenge for you?
You should consider applying ff you have strong experience in building demand generation campaigns in B2B, as well as:
- A proven record in designing, testing and iterating successful campaigns that deliver leads to the sales team
- Excellent content creation and coordination skills, including crafting messaging, copy and creative briefs, as initially this role will be stand-alone until a content marketing hire is made
- Expertise with sales and marketing automation tools, especially Hubspot for email marketing; as well as a good understanding of marketing automation systems, lead scoring, attribution and routing rules
- Good knowledge in campaign execution, including Linkedin/paid campaign management and data management
- Knowledge of marketing metrics and analytics, and goal oriented reporting
- Super organised, with great planning and prioritisation skills based on the strategic campaign plan
Why join now?
You are excited about the Jump mission and building out Jump as a category and thought leader with the Inbound Hiring Methodology. You have a strong interest in understanding the end user and their challenges and buying process, and the ability to craft strong messaging based on the user personas, working closely with the sales team
You are keen to build our Demand Generation team from scratch, and would love to have a big impact on the success of the company you join, and are in it for the long-run, working towards a senior position in B2B Marketing (2-5 years).